Now on GAB. Death to the blue bird app
- The Gig Economy – a horror of blockchains and microjobs. My most popular work.
- God-Shaped Hole – seduction in a future world of sexbots and augmented reality
- The Green New Deal – you will eat the bugs, but you will not live in the pod.
- Key Performance Indicators – the quantified self in the world of direct-to-brain interfaces
- Dagon – Fish people are, first and foremost people, you bigot
- Single Source of Truth – a short, cynical story inspired by the first outbreak of covid-19
- Every Creeping Thing of the Earth – A brief what-if in the style of the King James Bible, set on Noah’s Ark
- Brief Interviews with Hideous Bots – heavily borrowing from an old obscure post on the slatestarcodex tumblr
- Nursery Rhyme for Techno-Industrial Society – a silly poem for a silly world
- So You Want to Write Fiction with AI – A meditation on tool-assisted composition.
- On Literature, Postmodernism, Infinite Jest, and Gnon – An interview conducted by @FlightAstral
- The Good Race – A critical reading of Michael Schur’s acclaimed television series The Good Place
- The New Tlön – A fiery diatribe on the role of art in transforming culture
Thank you for reading my stories. —0x49fa98