Escape the vicious procrastination cycle
Unfinished projects, piles of work to do, broken promises to yourself and others... We've been there, a couple years ago.
Then we dove into the literature and science about procrastination, and found specific techniques that worked.
However, we realize that not everyone likes to read or add more calls to their calendar, so we've put together a video course that takes the most useful techniques, and presents them in an easy-to-use format: video.
Overcome procrastination with 10 min a day
The most useful anti-procrastination techniques, in an easy-to-digest and easy-to-apply format.
You have access to a library of short videos that you can watch in about 5 minutes.
You can easily sort videos by topic or find one according to the issue you're dealing with.
Each video provides examples, and you also get short worksheets to apply the information in 10 min or less.
You'll learn how to:
- Get out of a rut and start working
- Bring yourself to do the things you committed to do
- Work predictably, day by day, instead of a last minute rush
- Successfully make the changes you want to make in your life
- Focus, and not get side-tracked
- Build confidence to do unfamiliar tasks
- Stop sabotaging yourself
- ... and more
What people have said about our learning materials
While the videos are brand new, the techniques are tested through 1-on-1 coaching, and our past customers applying them (and letting us know what worked).
Example - past book customers:
Example past coaching client from our program:
"I got to experiment a lot and share my experiences with someone directly with a focus on my development. It felt good to be dedicating a solid amount of time to improving my productivity habits with the help of someone well-read in the field. "
—Mario, Intellectual Property Manager / Postgraduate student
We know you're busy, so we kept it short
5 min video + 5 min worksheet
Each video will give you just enough information to use in your life.
Visuals and worksheets will help you turn that information into knowledge and experience, and get results.
Succinct information + easy application.
What you get
- 35+ Video LessonsEach video introduces a practical concept with visuals and concrete examplesLaunching with 18
- 35+ Built-in Short WorksheetsBelow each video you'll find a question or 2 to make the lesson concrete and relevant to you.
- Printable & Copyable TemplatesSome videos come with a ready-to-use printable PDF or Google Doc for analog reflection.
- Access to a Secret Course Discord ChannelA place to discuss any of the techniques and how to apply them.
- Deprocrastinator 7000This unique feature helps you find a solution to your current procrastination problem in 30 seconds.
- Anti-procrastination supportGot a quick question or a burning problem? You can shoot us an email or a message on Discord
- How to finally stop procrastinating30+ effective techniques to stop procrastinating and go to bed happy, in 1 book
- Deprocrastination extension PRO featuresA Chrome/Firefox extension to help you stay focused and not get distracted
Launching with 18 videos, 17 more to come
We've created the most useful anti-procrastination lessons first. You'll have access to these immediately.
In the coming weeks, we'll add more videos and respond to your feedback to make the whole course more useful for you.
How it works
Meaningful Progress Guarantee
If this course doesn't help you make consistent, meaningful progress and procrastinate less, then you can request your money back within 30 days.
It's time to stop procrastinating
Habitual procrastination is dangerous. It fundamentally limits what you can do in life. Don't let it.
The sooner you start the journey to unlearn procrastination, the more you'll be able to get done, and the greater quality of life you'll enjoy.
No more mediocre last-minute effort, missed deadlines, and broken promises, to yourself and others.
Overcome procrastination with 10 min a day
- Lifetime Access to 35+ videos
- 35+ Actionable Worksheets+ Printable & Copy-able Templates
- Access to Deprocrastination Discord
- Deprocrastinator 7000
- Email Archive
- 1 Year of Extension PRO
Are you a student?
If you're struggling with procrastination while studying, email us firstname.lastname@example.org from your school email address, and we'll send you a special student offer.