Key Notes ✏️
Productivity = Useful output / time x f (where f is the ‘fun factor’)
Here’s what you should do if you’ve been procrastinating for an entire day:
- Accept that you won’t do anything today and try not to get angry at yourself
- Set the alarm for the time you will be preparing to go to bed today
- No, really. Do it. It will take 20 seconds
- Procrastinate for the rest of the day
- When the alarm rings, put your laptop and everything you need for work in your backpack
- When you wake up, try to not check social media, email or anything else. Do not take anything out of your backpack
- Get dressed, take your stuff, and go to a library, cafe, whatever else where you either
- never been to
- have been to but never procrastinated within the last 6 months
Every productivity system stops working eventually and there’s nothing you can do about it
A handful of loosely related materials, organized and available for further exploration. A handful of loosely related materials, organized and available for further exploration. I will keep updating these as I learn more.
Submit your Idea
→ Contribute an idea and I'll post it on Visual Theory!
If you have a seemingly hard-to-grasp concept and would like to compress it into a visual format, don't hesitate to reach out to me.
You can also simply send me a link using this form. Make sure you add the #visualtheory tag when sending me materials.